Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Dua lipa Beautiful fingers

 Chrissy Teigen thinks Dua Lipa's "beautiful fingers" deserve an Instagram account of their own.

The 35-year-old model lavished praise on the chart-topping pop star during the Grammy Awards, describing Dua - whose eye-catching nails complemented her on-stage outfit - as being "so cute".

She wrote on Twitter: "Dua Lipa’s beautiful fingers deserve an Instagram account. Am I the sole one who notices this (sic)"

Prior to that, Chrissy admitted to being wowed by Dua's attractiveness.

The model - who has quite 13 million Twitter followers - said on the micro-blogging platform: "Dua Lipa [smiling face with hearts emoji] (sic)"

And after Dua's performance at the awards ceremony, Chrissy added: "I looooove this i really like her. so cute (sic)"

The London-born star has admitted she felt sort of a "princess" in her Grammy Awards gown.

The 25-year-old singer walked the red carpet in a very high-shine chain metal rainbow-colored Versace gown with a butterfly motif and Dua revealed she loved her outfit.

She shared with People: "This dress was made on behalf of me by Versace. I love it. I feel, I want a princess in it so yeah, I'm thrilled."

Dua won the simplest Pop Vocal Album award for her record 'Future Nostalgia' and through her acceptance speech, she spoke of how the record had "changed [her] life".

She said: "'Future Nostalgia' means absolutely the world to me and it's changed my life in numerous ways.

"But one thing that i've got really come to grasp is what quantity happiness is so important. I felt really dated at the tip of my last album where I felt like I only had to form sad music to desire it mattered.

"And I'm with great care grateful then honored because happiness are a few things we all deserve and want in our lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment